"Thank you for your attention to every detail during the show. We are happy
with our sales and want to participate in all your shows." Karen Heuton, Acrylic
"We appreciate your hands on approach." Tim Wilson, Photographer
| Click on a Show for More Information |
May 17 - 18, 2014
May 31 - June 1, 2014
September 13 - 14, 2014
Apply to shows
D&W Events Mission Statement:
Provide high quality, artist friendly festival destinations with broad public appeal.
D&W Events Pledge to Artists
- Professional jury and judging
- Best of Show and First Place Cash Awards, Awards of Excellence ribbons awarded
- Aggressive marketing campaigns - print, radio, posters and internet
- Free patron admission and parking
- On site, dedicated overnight security
- End of show feedback survey to help us continually improve the artist experience
- Enforcement of all Standards and Rules, failure to comply will result in removal from the festival with no refund
- Shows located in areas of high income and traffic
- Preview parties when possible to allow additional exposure for artists
- Booth identification signage / name badges
- Festival Brochure
- Booth Sitters
- Complimentary and reserved day and overnight parking for artists
- Artist continental breakfast and afternoon snacks both days
- Bottled water and snacks delivered to your booth
- Indoor restroom facilities
- Food vendors and/or fabulous local restaurants
- Discount Hotel Options
- Best of Show winner receives invitation to return the following year with free jury and booth fee
- First Place winner receives invitation to return the following year with free jury fee
Standards and Rules
- All work displayed must be presented in a finished manner.
- Work hung will have no cardboard or protective corners, frames in good condition.
- ALL work must be the artist's original work; kits, imports or mass produced items are not allowed.
- Prints produced by the artist, properly signed, numbered and clearly labeled as such may be shown in flip bins.
- Reproduced work may not exceed one wall of booth and must be clearly marked as such
- Artists must supply their own display setup (tent, side walls, tent weights, tables, chairs, etc.) Staking is not allowed on pavement.
- Tents must be white
- All table legs must be fully covered.
- All back-up supplies must be covered and neat.
- Your booth display must match or exceed your accepted jury image.
- Standard display space is 10 x 10. Corner and double spaces may be available.
- Artists must be present at the festival. Representatives are not allowed.
Artists who do not comply with the standards and rules will be given suggestions and asked to make a change. If sufficient modifications
aren't made, artists will be required to withdraw from the festival with no refund.
CallsForArtists.com - calls for entries for art events nationwide